I'm taking tomorrow off from blogging - I hope you all have a very happy and delicious Thanksgiving! :)
1. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Whipped Cream Frosting. Take off the Halloween peep and top them with some cinnamon sugar to make these Thanksgiving appropriate.
2. Pumpkin Pie Stuffed Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. These are definitely a project, but they're super delicious and will impress your family and friends!
3. Oatmeal Cream Pies. A classic recipe that's easy to make and sure to please everyone!
4. Caramel Filled Vanilla Cupcakes with Pumpkin Buttercream. I originally made these for Halloween, but the flavor combo works well for Thanksgiving too!
5. Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Satisfy their sweet and salty cravings at the same time with these easy bars.
6. Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Snickerdoodles. Pumpkin and cream cheese together is just sooo delicious!
7. Caramel Filled Apple Cider Cookies. This classic flavor combination just screams fall.