I'm a lover of all things whimsical & magical and I still believe in fairy tales. I'm the epitome of feminine and wish I could live solely in lace, silk, ruffles, cashmere and sequins. I danced from ages 3-22, so I'm always inspired by dance and my favorite color is ballet pink. I thrive when I'm creating new things that make my life and surroundings more beautiful, inspiring and delicious! Click here to learn more about me by reading my #RealBloggerBeauty story.
I absolutely love all animals and have two cats, Phoebe (10) and Oliver (8 months.) I currently serve on the board of the Animal Rescue League of Boston Young Professionals Group, and I'm also beginning to serve on the volunteer board for the Miss Boston scholarship program!
Despite the fact that I'm a super girly-girl, I am also obsessed with the Boston Bruins! I used to play hockey in college and I really love to skate. My favorite NHL players are Andrew Ference, Johnny Boychuk, Shawn Thornton and Adam McQuaid.
If you'd like to sponsor my blog or partner with me, the best way to contact me is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll be happy to send over my media kit and up-to-date blog statistics. I am open to the following:
- Product Styling: I would love to work with you to find an item or items from your product line that I can style in a blog post as well as sharing the photos on my social media channels. These items will not be returned. Before contacting me, please consider if your products are a good fit for the aesthetic and content of Cupcakes & Couture.
- Product Reviews: I will happily review a product if it is in line with my blog's style, aesthetic and content and is something my readers would like to learn about.
- Giveaways: I will host a giveaway for an item or items from your product line. This would usually require me to do a product styling post or review post first so that I am giving away something I have personal experience with and would use myself.
- Collaborations: I am open to working on creative projects or collaborations with other bloggers, photographers, brands or designers to create new content that is fresh and interesting. I typically ask for compensation in exchange for my time and effort on sponsored collaborations, so please contact me via email for my current rate.
- Event Hosting: I love hosting events in Boston and have experience hosting successful blogger and non-blogger events! If you are throwing a local event that fits with Cupcakes & Couture, please email me to discuss details.
- Baking: I have experience baking for weddings, parties, events, showers and more. I would be happy to bake for your event if I can fit it in to my schedule! Please email me if you are interested in discussing further.
I often use affiliate programs and advertisements to monetize content. If you click on a link to make a purchase or an ad to get more information, it may result in a commission for Cupcakes & Couture. I am occasionally gifted items such as clothing, jewelry, bags, beauty products, spa treatments, or experiences to style or review on the blog. When that is the case, I will mention it was given to me by thanking the brand, saying that I was gifted with the product/item/experience and/or by writing "c/o" (care of) in front of the item that I am wearing.