- I shot this outfit with San Diego photographer Wendy Smith when I was visiting my sister this past weekend. We chose the rose garden in beautiful Balboa Park and the scenery could not have be prettier for a spring shoot!
- The lace dress I'm wearing is from the Mint Julep Boutique and it's perfect for spring! They have new arrivals all the time and they're giving away a $25 gift card to one lucky Cupcakes & Couture reader! Just fill out the Rafflecopter at the bottom of the post to enter.
- t+j designs named me as one of their April ambassadors! If you don't already know t+j, they have awesome, stylish jewelry at affordable prices. My jewelry box is filled with their stuff! Check out my new earrings and necklace which they graciously sent me and make sure to use my 20% discount code when you shop with them - it's CUPCAKES20.
- My floral bag and studded snake flats are also new additions to my closet. I love how they added color, texture and detail to this otherwise simple outfit.
- Lastly, the pink leather & gold chain wrap bracelet I'm wearing is a new design from d'andrea handbags. It's one of those pieces of jewelry that you can wear each and every day, and there are other fun colors to choose from! Stop by my Instagram account tonight to enter to win a wrap bracelet of your own!
dress: c/o Mint Julep
jacket: BB Dakota c/oShopbop
flats: c/o Kiki La'Rue
necklace: c/o t+j designs
earrings: c/o t+j designs
bracelet: c/o d'andrea handbags
sunglasses: c/o Firmoo