Congratulations to Kathy (@khsa_string on Twitter)! I will be in touch shortly with you and Robyn so she can create your set of glasses. Thanks to all who entered my giveaway!
PS: The little nooks under my loft are the perfect place to store my books, DVDs and more! :)
What you need..
- shopping bags of your choice
- scotch tape
- a hammer
- thin nails (I used gold ones!)
What to do...
- fold the bags flat and choose how long you want the front string to hang out.
- arrange the bags how you like them on the wall and tape them up to mark their spot.
- hammer a nail through the top of each bag, making sure it goes through both sides so the bag stays closed on the wall.