1. Paris Prints by Georgianna Lane on Etsy - $25. Trust me on this one: if she loves Paris, she will absolutely love every single print in Georgianna Lane's Etsy shop. Get her 2 or 3 so she can frame and hang them together on the same wall - the color and style of all the prints go together beautifully. My personal favorites are the carousel print and the peony print.
2. 'Merci Beaucoup' Thank You Cards - $11. A well mannered girl always has thank you cards on hand, and these sparkly notes with Eiffel Towers and hot air balloons will be a great addition to her stationary collection.
3. Girl's Guide to Paris 'Passport to Paris' Travel Club Membership - $75. If she travels to Paris regularly, this is the perfect gift for her. With this year long membership, she'll have access to exclusive discounts and special offers on hotels, spas, shopping, tours and more. The Girl's Guide to Paris community also offers amazing resources and travel guides that you can't find anywhere else. I can't think of a better gift for the Parisian at heart!
4. TokyoMilk 'Eiffel Tower' Bubble Bath - $36. She'll love relaxing in a bath full of bubbles in this sophisticated floral scent, and when she runs out of bubbles, she can use the pretty bottle as a vase for a single peony on her nightstand.
5. Kate Spade 'Parisian Lights' Eiffel Charm Bracelet - $88. Even if she can't travel to Paris as often as she'd like, she can be reminded of her last adventure there each time she looks down at this pretty charm bracelet on her wrist.
6. 'Parisian Chic: A Style Guide' by Ines de la Fressange - $30. Ines is Paris' expert on all things chic, so this book is a must have! She shares her beauty and fashion secrets as well as providing a guide to all of her favorite places in Paris.
7. Confection Macaron Trinket Boxes - $10 each. Macarons are the ultimate Parisian treat, so she's sure to love these adorable little ceramic macaron trinket boxes. Buy her a few to decorate her desk or vanity with - they are sure to make her smile each time she sees them.
8. Laduree Cherry Blossom Candle - $75. My guess is she wishes there was a Laduree shop in her town so she could eat their amazing confections each and every day, but unless she lives in NYC, this is sadly not the case! Give her a little piece of the popular Parisian pastry shop with this candle that smells exactly like their cherry blossom macarons.