Now that summer is officially here, I've put together a list of my beach beauty must haves! Let me know which products make your list in the comments.
2. Josie Maran Bohemian Waves Mist - $22. No need to blow dry your hair this summer - just spray this on damp locks for soft, textured & moisturized waves.
3. Boscia Super Cool Depuffing Eye Balm - $26. Use this to moisturize and depuff tired eyelids after too many days in the sun (or too many sangrias!)
4. Korres Yoghurt Cooling Gel - $23.50. Keep this healing body & face gel in the fridge and slather all over after a long day in the sun to moisturize and prevent sunburn.
5. Bobbi Brown Beach Eau de Parfum - $67.50. This blend of jasmine, sea spray and madarin is the perfect signature scent for summer!
6. Fekkai After Sun Hair Mask - $25. This mask conditions and detangles hair that's been dried out from too much sun and protects hair from UV rays and fading.
7. Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm SPF 10 - $26.50. Smells great, looks pretty and protects your lips from the sun - what else could you want in a lip balm?
8. Shiseido Oil Free SPF 42 for Face - $30. This high level SPF protects your face from sun damage but is oil free and safe for even the most sensitive skin.
9. Supergoop! Everyday SPF 30 Lotion - $48. This gigantic bottle will give you more than enough sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun every day this summer!