Fluffernutter cupcakes - recipe from How Sweet Eats
Makes 15 cupcakes
Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Cupcakes
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Reeses peanut butter morsels
- 2/3 cup marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and peanut butter together in the bowl of your standing mixer until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and eggs and beat until nice and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and mix for another minute or so.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add half of the dry ingredients to your standing mixer bowl, mixing until just combined.
- Add the milk. Once the milk is mixed in, add the remaining dry ingredients. Fold in peanut butter morsels and marshmallow fluff.
- Pour into cupcake tins and fill 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 15-18 minutes at 350. Let cool completely before frosting.
Peanut Butter Filling
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons milk, if needed
Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups of powdered sugar