"Drunk" Triple Chip Cookies
makes 2 dozen medium sized cookies
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Preaheat your oven to 350 degrees F and take out two large baking sheets.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of your standing mixer, beat the butter on medium-high until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the granulated and brown sugars and continue beating until smooth.
- Reduce the speed to low and add the egg and vanilla until blended.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly, beating until just combined and scraping down the sides of the bowl as you go.
- Reduce mixer speed to stir and add all of the chips until dispersed.
- Shape 24 dough balls and place them about 2 inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies and let cook on wire racks.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temperature.