Normally when I put together a shopping list for my blog, there's some sort of central theme tying all the items together, but today I wanted to share a few things I've been eyeing lately that don't necessarily fall into any specific category!
1. Prada 'Infusion d'Iris' Eau de Parfum - $80 for 1.7 oz. I received a sample of this perfume and I love how it's floral but light and clean at the same time. It's perfect for every day wear.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse Ballerina Flats - $250. I love everything about these: the cute mouse face, the metallic mauve color and the gold studs!
3. BaubleBar 'Peony Elsa' Necklace - $42. This pretty pink and gold statement necklace would dress up any outfit.
4. Valentino 'RockStud' Pump - $895. These pumps are just insanely gorgeous!! The studs modernize the black and nude colors and classic silhouette to make these shoes super unique.
5. ASOS Double Breasted Blazer - $100. The perfect shade of pink makes this blazer feminine and easy to pair with anything in my closet!
6. ASOS Metal Bar Detail Envelope Clutch - $30. The classic envelope clutch is fresh again with a bold mint color and gold hardware.
7. Gorjana 'Pristine' Star Earrings - $45. I can see myself wearing these cute star studs every day!
What do you think of my picks? Which is your favorite?