No Bake Cake Batter Truffles
adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything
Makes 60-70 truffles (I doubled her recipe to have a ton of leftovers!)
For the truffles...
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups yellow cake mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- In the bowl of your standing mixer, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add cake mix, flour, salt and vanilla extract and let mix until well combined.
- Add the milk until well incorporated.
- Reduce mixer speed to "stir" and stir in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill balls in the fridge for 15 minutes.
For the coating...