What you need...
- bobby pins
- hot glue gun
- embellishments like flatback Swarovski rhinestones in any color (I bought mine here), sequins, buttons and small charms
What to do...
- It's really quite simple! Collect some embellishments that you'd like to adorn your bobby pins with. (I bought some Swarovski rhinestones, found some buttons and sequins hanging around from old craft projects and also used some cute charms I had from an old jewelry making project.)
- Squirt a tiny bit of hot glue on the back of the embellishment and stick it on the end of the bobby pin.
- Press down gently for about 10 seconds, then allow it to dry for 30 minutes.
- Pin it in your hair and go!
I keep my embellished bobby pins in an old soap dish in my bathroom.