The best part of my day was receiving these beautiful orchids from my managers. It was a total surprise and I absolutely love them!
The next best part of my day was being nominated for a "Tell Me About Yourself Award" by the lovely Blair Bendel! If you haven't already, please check out her adorable blog - we have very similar taste! :)
The rules of accepting the award are:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
- Write 7 random things about yourself.
- Spread the love to more bloggers!
So, without further ado, here are 7 random things you may not know about me!
- I have three tattoos - a tiny shooting star on my left wrist, a lotus blossom on my right wrist and the latitude/longitude of where I studied abroad on my right ribs. All of these tattoos have significance to me and I hope to add one in memory of my Grammy soon.
- I'm a vegetarian and have been since I was 11 years old. I love animals wayyy too much to eat them, and no, I NEVER miss eating meat!
- I am almost legally blind! My contact prescription is -7 and I cannot see a damn thing without my contacts in or my glasses on.
- I was a dancer from the age of 3 until I graduated college! I studied all types of dance: ballet, jazz, tap, modern, musical theater and lyrical.
- I'm a hopeless romantic and I dream of getting engaged at the top of the Eiffel Tower, up in the sky in a hot air balloon, in the Newburyport Lighthouse or on a gondola ride in Venice or on the Charles River in Boston. (Boyfriend, are you listening?)
- My birthday is May 20th and I consider it the most important day of the year. :) My birthstone is emerald and I am on the cusp of Taurus and Gemini.
- I didn't start baking until I was 22 years old. I started because I loved watching all of the cake shows on Food Network and decided it might be fun. It's been 4 years and I haven't stopped since!
Now I'd like to award some of my favorite bloggers with the "Tell Me About Yourself Award!"